- The intuitive front panel display of your machine provides immediate answers to many common issues
- The User documentation provided with the machines also provides answers to technical problems
- Online Support is a knowledge base where you can access service-related help via the Web without ever having to pick up the phone. It is like having your own personal Xerox support centre, available 24hrs a day every day. The Online Support Assistant also provides a fast and easy way to escalate questions to a product support specialist by Email via a simple web form.
- Ring the Welcome & Support Centre.
- The Welcome & Support Centre will determine if an onsite Technical Engineer visit is required and discuss any applicable costs.
In the Online Support Assistant, there are several methods of increasing your knowledge of your product. You can browse the “How To” topics, and you can view the online documentation where available.
To learn more about your product, you can view product information at: www.xerox.co.uk/custeducation/
When you need help with your Xerox products, the Online Support Assistant is the answer. It’s like having your own personal Xerox support Centre, available 24 hours a day every day, a place where you can access service-related help via the Web without ever having to pick up the phone.
When you select a problem, the corresponding solution is clearly illustrated and explained.
Online Support is just a click away – Getting the online help you need has never been easier!
From “Support & Drivers”, you select your product and then click on “Drivers & Downloads”.
When you call the Welcome & Support Centre, you will be asked to state the reason for your call (“Technical Support” or “Consumables”) and the serial number for the machine in question. Your call and details will be routed to the person best qualified to help you.
If you require assistance in obtaining your serial number from your machine, please select “Support & Drivers” and choose your product. Enter “Serial Number” into the search field and you will receive easy to follow instructions to obtain your serial number.
If you require assistance in obtaining your Meter Reads from your machine, please select Support & Drivers and choose your product. Enter “Meter Reads” into the search field and you will receive easy to follow instructions on how to read your meter(s)